Tuesday, September 2, 2014

End Of Summer Blog

Hey Lovelys,
  So we all knew this day was coming, when summer would be over... :( I know it sucks but, eventually every beautiful moment in life becomes a memory, and even though you can't replay it in the present you still can inside your head. Forever that memory will be everlasting. You can capture that moment by using pictures, videos, etc.. and more. That's the great technology now a days, us, as people create more programs to help us all keep in touch with the ones we love.    
  This is where I will be ending this summer blog, I had such a great time writing about this year summer adventures. I enjoy writing and find this as a way to express yourself. Until, next summer I will see you guys again for my summer blogs. But, don't worry I'm not going anywhere! I will still be making more blogs! Duh! But not about summer anymore, just random topics I like or anything I feel like writing. For example if guys have not been following me since last summer then you would not know I have made other blogs. I actually made one for going back to school essentials. I will link that down below so you guys can see, since it's back to school season.
  Well, I will end this here, I hope you guys had such a great summer, or great break from school! Right!? Talk to you later loves. 
 Xoxo Lizzie





BACK TO SCHOOL: Essentials

http://lizziemonsreal.blogspot.com/2013/08/5-back-to-school-girl-essentials.html





No comments:

Post a Comment