Sunday, September 28, 2014

Autumn

Hello Season Lovers,
  So fall is finally here! See all those wonderful colorful crunchy leaves on the floor falling. Showing those bright shades of orange, browns, yellow, purples and more. Oh fall how you make us love the scents of sweet pumpkin and cinnamon spices. How you make us so cold and want to bundle up. How our excitement arises over the special holidays like Halloween and Thanksgiving. Fall, fall, fall, fall. Isn't  it magical how seasons can make us feel so....warm?....loving?...hopeful?...inside. I just love the changes in nature. It helps us see, feel, hear, different sides of mother nature; our earth. I love seeing all the sunflower decors they put out and all the pumpkins they already have out in store ready to be made into a jack-o-lanterns or pumpkin pies. I can't wait to enjoy this season and I know you guys can't either. I just felt like I needed to blog about this moment. :) Comment down below on what are your favorite things to do during fall? What are you most excited about? I would love to hear from you guys. 
Xoxo Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment