Saturday, October 31, 2015

Thoughts on a Rainy Fall Day

Sometimes I just like to take in the tiny moments. Like right now. I'm just sitting down in a coffee cafe typing. Watching it rain outside the window. 
               - Lizzie Monsreal

As each day goes by I learn so much new things. Throughout the months I have grown into a new person each day. 
I have also had the best and worse days. 
I know I'm not the only person but I have had those days where I would need to take a break and cry for a while. Crying is a healthy thing to do. 
When I have my bad days I feel like giving up on what I'm doing. 
I also ask myself if I'am making the right decisions at times. 
When I have good days I feel like I can take on anything that comes my way. 
I learned life is hard and not fair at times. 
These are just my thought experiences. 
This is what I do when I'm lost sometimes, I just write. 
This paragraph is all over the place. 
And I know. 
But that is how my mind is right now.




No comments:

Post a Comment