Friday, July 4, 2014

A Fresh Hair Start

Hola my lovely ladies and gentlemen! I'm back yes with another post to my summer adventures. I was meaning to post this awhile back but I didn't have a picture for it. This is about my new hair. I decide to get ombre hair this summer. Now I have never dye or bleach my hair ever in my life. Now I NEEDED a haircut. My last haircut ever was last winter and my hair was up to my butt now. Now don't get me wrong I love long hair, there's so much styles you can do with it and it's fun to whip ya hair around and slap people with it ;) if you know what I mean. Anyways, the reason I did this was because my mood could no longer move one. And by this what I mean is that sometimes change is good and in order to feel better we need a new look or outfit etc.. Since last winter from 2014 summer my hair just bored me I need a new look with this new me. So much things big had happen this year for me that changed my life, it was the biggest change in high school I ever had and just having my normal hair just didn't feel like me. I mean now that summer started I felt like a new me and I need a new hair style. Now, after I got my hair done I felt so weird and not me at all. I felt happy but, at the same time I didn't recognize myself, and like I said before guys.. cough cough I'm not accustom to change. So it did take me a few weeks to realize what had happened to my hair, my mind couldn't absorb the information until weeks later. And after those week past I gotten closer to my new hair. My new bff ;D jk lol. So yeah now I'm glad how my hair turned out and I'm glad for a new start, and heyyy are any of you guys pretty little liar fans? Cause every time I watch season 5 I just can't help but think now me, Emily, and Aria match hair ;D. And I just love that. Xoxo


Getting ready for Senior pictures :)



The day I got my hair due.
  

Ohh I'm a pretty Little Liar now! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment