Monday, August 12, 2013

5 Back-To-School Girl Essentials



Look Back To School Ready!



There comes a time when I need to go shopping for back-to-school, and my mom would never take me and want me to use the same things i have for next year, here are some items I came up with that are needed for the up coming school year.



1. Backpack
A backpack is a must for carrying your thing around, you can try places like Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, etc.. I like shopping at Target for great backpack, they even have great purses if your not into backpacks. 


2. Make-up Bag
I always like to keep my make-up in order and in one spot. Therefore, their not all over my backpack. You can get a make-up bag anywhere really, I mostly like getting mine at Forever 21. They have cute patterns on theirs.
http://www.forever21.com/Product/Category.aspx?br=f21&category=beauty



3. Sanitizing Handitizer
Carrying Handazitar comes in handy when you need to clean your hands, I shop at Bath&Body Works.They carry amazing scents for them, heres a link some of them, if you go shopping there in person though they have even more scents. 
http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=4191860&cm_sp=FO-_-Anti-Bacterial-_-PocketBac&cp=12587004.12936139



4. Bath&Body Works Pocket-holders
Pocket Holders are helpful to have on your backpack that hold your handitiziters, I think it's better going in person to buy one. Now in Bath&Body Works they have adorable animal pocket holders  if your not a big fan of animals they also have other cool ones. I got a cat pink one for spring, and i just went last week and found a cat purple one with glasses on, their kinda the same cat, but, I love them. I also bought my mom one for mother's day, it was a beaded pink one, I believe its on the website.  Check them out here, although they don't have the animal ones in their website.
http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=4191891&cm_sp=FO-_-Anti-Bacterial-_-PocketBac+Holders&cp=12587004.12936139



5. Body Fragrances 
For school I love to have a little spray in my locker or bag. You can get alot of  wonderful scents,fragrances at Bath&Body Works.


6. Bobby Pins
For those days you hair isn't right, or just need one.





7. Hair Products
All of us know we need a little bit of spray or muss to fix our hair in the mornings. Like Aussie, Got 2b and more...I like using Palmers's olive oil for my hair and also Moroccanoil. Shop at your located Walmart or Target to find some!



8. Jackets
Whether it's biker jackets, army, or to plain leather, I have to put this as an essential. A good jacket could go with mostly anything. Just pair it with a plain T-shirt,jeans, and boots and your done. Quick easy outfit. Also, for those chilly nights. I love shopping at Forever 21 for jackets.
http://www.forever21.com/Product/Category.aspx?br=f21&category=outerwear_coats-and-jackets

9. Boots
I love wearing boots, their comfy and easy to walk in. Payless, Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, etc... have great boots, I love going for army kind, I want to get black studded ones soon. 

10. Lip Balm
During class or after class you lips can get a little crusty so I like using baby lips by Maybelline or E.O.S for my lips. Everyone ones lips get dry so here's to kisses in the hallways. ;) Xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment