Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Strawberry Love

Hello Beautifuls, 
So a while back I got this orphan organic strawberry plant they were going to throw away at Home Depot. But me and my sister, Laura, rescued two that day to come home with us. So yes, I'm a mother of two children actually. Well.... plant children. Happiness is my second child. I have had this strawberry plant for a about two months and a half now and still it has no name. I don't know what to name it yet. But anyways this week it grew it's beautiful strawberries. Two were ready and I took them, there are two more left now still waiting to be born. Because it is late for strawberry season they grew very slowly, so in the future I will have to get some earlier if I wanted more. I believe that is only how much is will give me. So, far it is four strawberries. Have I mention my love for strawberries? <3     
Xoxo Lizzie

My Strawberry plant.

Strawberry I picked out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment