Monday, August 4, 2014

July Favorites 2014

Hello Beautiful people, 
I just liked to share my monthly favorites for the month of July. Here you can find products, food, movies, books, etc.. things I share with you guys that I been loving that month. You guys can probably try out any of these if it interest you too. I also always write down the list below my description of what products they are or you can find in the video.But, I will write it here too, just to save you guys the trouble of going there. Well, hope you guys enjoy watching it. :D  
Xoxo Lizzie





Favorites List
BEAUTY:
1. Country chic- Bath&Body Works
2. Palmer's Coco Butter- Walmart
3. Palmer's Olive Oil Gel- Walmart
4. St. Ives Lotion- Walmart 

FOOD:
1. Naked Drink
2. Honest Tea
3. Green Tea Latte
4. Svelte Organic Chocolate SoyMilk
5. Kind Bar
6. Nature's Valley Dark Chocolate & Oats
7. Barbara's Organic Oatmeal animal crackers
8. BrookSide dark chocolate pomegranate   
_______________________________________________________

BOOKS, MOVIES, & MUSIC: 
1. Eat, Pray, Love, By-Elizabeth Gilbert 

1. "EndLess Love"
2."Can't Buy Me Love"

1. Take it Or Leave it- Cage the Elephant 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahZFnwDVl1I

2. Waves- Sleeper Agent 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf9rPrpP3GU






No comments:

Post a Comment