Monday, July 21, 2014

Recent Youtube Update

Hey Lovelys, 
   So this video is all about me just talking about my channel and what you'll be expecting. I feel like I needed a video update ONE because lately I felt I have not been making videos that I have wanted too. For the past year, since last summer I had made a couple of videos,but, i feel I have not been able to create videos that I already came up with and I'm excited to make. This year I'm going to try to create a better schedule. There's just not enough hours in a day. Now to point TWO having school, doing sports, and other responsibilities you have to take care of are really stressful and busy at times. That's how I feel and at the end of the day when I stop and want to do something with my free time I just feel there's no room. So this brings me to point THREE this year that is my goal, to spent more time on really focusing on this. This year will probably be a little less busier too. I explain it all in my video down below. So, I already wrote down some videos I'm planning to make and I'm excited and ....don't tell anyone but, I'm a little nervous shhh! Well, at least I know I'm human. Well hope you guys take a look at the update. And please feel free to comment on this. 
                                Xoxo,   
                                           Lizzie


My Youtube Channel------------> https://www.youtube.com/user/LizziePink8

No comments:

Post a Comment