Tuesday, July 22, 2014

A Summer Movie To Watch

Hello Lovelys! So lately I been searching for a good movies to watch this summer. So far the best two movies I liked so far that I would recommend for the summer would have to be "Endless Love" and "Can't Buy Me Love". Yes, these movies are romantic, sorry for you guys that aren't into this type of genre. But, if you're really not into romantic genres I would recommend watching "Can't Buy Me Love" rather than "Endless Love" because it doesn't focus mostly on romance but more of how people view each other or are the way they are, if that makes sense. You have to see it to know what I mean, if you don't understand me.  


"Endless Love" 

So if your those type of gals or guys who like reading love stories or are all into that fairytale or Romeo&Juliet life I would say your movie to watch is "Endless Love" If you do not know what "Endless Love" is it just came out this year on Valentine's Day. The story line is basically about a girl name, Jade, who has spent all her life focusing on her schoolwork and her career, and college throughout high school and never has really ever had or been in a relationship. So the movie takes you from there where she meets this guy name, David, and they start dating and it takes you through how their relationship builds. But, there's a catch! Isn't there always? There's always something bad coming in a romantic movie. The bad comes with the good. So, the girl's father doesn't approve of her daughter dating or more he doesn't approve of the guy she likes. So, I won't spoil anymore of it or tell yo how it ends! But, I feel like this was a perfect movie to watch for the summer and the soundtrack really goes with it too. 



My Movie Thoughts
So if there was a  word I would have to choose for "Endless Love" that word would be... PASSION. From the beginning from the point the movie started I could feel the passion and emotions this movie was going to have. I could easily feel the love the characters had for each other and it does really make you feel like your a part of it. So yes guys, yes I did end up crying because of the movie, I don't remember why or which part I was crying for, or maybe I was crying because it was so beautiful but, all I have to say is that I really enjoyed this movie. I would give it a 10 if it had to be on a scale. And let me point this out I don't really cry in movies so this movie was really a big thing to me. Realizing that it made me cry was something. Their story line makes me want to live the movie. That's how strong I feel this impacted me. 


"Can't Buy Me Love"

"Can't Buy Me Love"  really speaks for itself. It really does. There's a great lesson, you can learn from just watching it. If your really into vintage,old movies like "The Breakfast Club" or "Pretty In Pink", you can add this movie to you collection as well. I LOVE old movies also. I don't know it just makes it different from the new movies now a days. I feel it's because the filming, but, I don't know yet. So, it's about this boy named, Ronny, who's never really been a popular kid in high school. In the story it is going to be his senior year and he really is determine to make it the best year. So in order to get that he decides to  make a deal with this popular girl named, Cindy. Of course, there is a reason why she agreed but, I don't want to spoil it for you guys! So, popularity can really change you, and that's what happens throughout the whole movie. Ronny just trying to find himself in the great big sea of high school. Anyways, it's not just romance this movie also
contains humor in some scenes. African Dance!*** I love that scene.You're probably like umm what are you talking about? Trust me, if you watch this movie you'll get it. And please come back here and comment about that when you do get it. I like to hear what you thought. 




My Movie Thoughts
I really enjoyed this movie. I love old movies. I'm always trying to search for a new old movie. I actually ended up watching this movie at my aunt's house. I was scrolling down her Netflix, and came upon it. It fit perfectly to my looking for and I decided to watch it. My aunt told me before she also seen the movie too and it was good, so her advice I took. I really felt like this movie made me think about who I wanted to be. The whole movie if showing Ronny and how he becomes someone he doesn't want to be, and it really made me think about my everyday life.  How everyone sees you, and how everyone is going to judge but, as long as you stay true to yourself and ignore the haters everything will turn out alright. So, to finish this on, this movie really does give you a different view in high school and people in everyday life. 

So let me know below on which movie you guys liked or are going to watch. I like to hear about it. :-) I will see you all later beautiful people. Peace! 
                                                              Xoxo,
                                                                         Lizzie
 



No comments:

Post a Comment