Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Start of A New Summer

Hi guys! Soooo so far my summer's just been summer cleaning since the start of June. I'm trying to clean my room. Organizing everything. Making it better, more me. Cause, come on guys, we're never the same person we were from last year to this day. We all change over a year or see everything from a different point of view. This summer it's different for me. I'm not going to cheerleading practices anymore, something I had to give up for personal reasons but just wanted to let you guys know each summer is a different adventure which means change. And even though it's hard for me to say or think this. Change is good. It makes us who we are at the end of the day. Giving up something is hard for me but at the same time it was good. I always wanted to do ballet since I was little. Dreaming I can be a ballerina. I would always pretend I already knew ballet and dance in my living room. Yes, and even at 17 years old I still do that. :) So since I had a free summer all to myself only applying for jobs all day long, hoping I get a call and coming up with ideas for my next youtube videos,I came upon the idea that joining ballet could become a reality. I told my parents before about this but, as always I had to give up something. And now that I did, here was the opportunity hanging right above my head. So finally after a long discussion with my parents about this, my mom took me and signed me up. Xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment