Wednesday, June 18, 2014

First Ballet Steps

Exactly on June 5, 2014, 8:30 pm was the day I could finally call myself a ballerina. Yes, finally after dreaming, and this moment will be remembered because I will never forget it. So like I said before I'm not used to change but,  I'm trying. Walking in on a group of girls was different. It wasn't your tumbling matts anymore it was wood floors with mirrors and with bars. In the first class it was just stretching and learning how to spin. Now I'm about to have my third class this week. My second class was more interesting. We did a whole bunch of  new jumps and turns. And I had finally one friend in that class. We are the oldest in the class. We are the same age too. You see the class are from ages 13 year olds and up. I'm not sure from what age it stops at. I believe 18. I'm so excited that I already want to go to point. I'm not sure how long it'll take me to go to point but I'm pretty excited because when that moment does come I will never forget it. Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment