Sunday, November 22, 2015

I'm Thankful For

Hey Lovelies! So its that time of year again where we all need to think about what we're thankful for Thanksgivings. But seriously, we should all be thankful everyday not just for the holidays. Just like I started for the first time last year: What I'm Thankful For; I will be doing the same again! This helps me refresh my life point of view. It reminds me that it is important to remember we must always be thankful for the amazing things and people we have in our lives.

I'm Thankful for:

    1. My Life
    2. My Parents

    3. My Sisters

    4. New Friends

    5. Old Friends

    6. Moppy and Liaka (My Dogs)

    7. My Aunts

    8. My Grandma & Grandpa

    9. My family's support

    10. Nature

    11. New Teachers

    12. Old Teachers

    13. My College

    14. My Job

    15. Food

    16. A House

    17. ART

    18. Inspiring people in my life

    19. My Yoga teacher

    20. Mistakes

      

No comments:

Post a Comment