Tuesday, June 9, 2015

My New Bob Haircut!

So on the last day of May I decided to chopped my hair off and by this I mean get a bob. I been wanting to get a bob for so long, but it was never the right moment to get it. I was planning on getting it the week of my birthday, but I didn't. My plan was when I get this haircut I wanted to feel change. In order for that to have worked I needed to finish everything of the old first. So I decide to cut it up after I graduate high school to get that feeling of a new start in life. They say the best way for a girl to feel new is to get a new haircut. I did not cry when they cut up my long locks; one I had this in my mind for a long time. And ombre needed to go! I loved it, but I got a job as a swimming teacher and there really would not have been a point to having my tips done again. I also wanted to go back to short hair again. My last short bob was when I was probably in 4th-5th grade. In the past I had my hair cut, but not as a short bob. I' am so glad that I waited for the right moment because I truly feel more fresh and new. I recommend  anyone a new haircut if they need a change. Even if it's not something big like a big cut. It could maybe just be dying the ends of your hair a certain color or getting bangs. I truly believe you'll feel something.  
Xoxo Lizzie

Before 
After 
                   

No comments:

Post a Comment