Friday, April 10, 2015

You Are my Sunshine!

Hello my Sunshines! 
So far it's been getting sunny in the Windy City. Mother Nature has finally decided to give us some warm decent weather. Though there has been lots of rain. But I suppose that's normal because we are in April. And you know the old saying, April showers bring May flowers. 

   
So with Spring here I have been busy trying to style some outfits for this lovely season. This outfit is inspire our beautiful star; the sun. I decide to in cooperate warm colors into this. I wanted it to have shades of orange and yellow. This OOTD (Outfit of the day.) is great for sunny days or walking down your nearest mini boutiques. When people look at this I want them to get a garden vibe sense. Spring is when fresh blooms finally start to appear from their long dark hibernation. Enjoy it while it last, take a walk and smell the flowers. Hope all of you enjoy the sunshine.  
Xoxo Lizzie





No comments:

Post a Comment